Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Keeping up with the Fantasy Theme

Happy Playoffs by the way.

What if I left Paul off the 5 man lineup? I'll go with Harden, Bryant, Durant, Anthony, and James. OK, now let's get rid of Bryant because he's hurt. Could just replace Bryant with Wade. The thing is, I love me some grindy half court. How about Paul, Curry, James, Duncan, and M. Gasol. There's not 4 shooters, but huge size and inside game.

Playoff Predictions and Such:

New York, Chicago, Indiana, Miami
Indiana, Miami
Miami

OKC, Memphis, Denver, San Antonio
San Antonio, OKC
OKC

Miami

I know the series are in swing, but this is what I thought before they started. I'm hoping Memphis can pull it out, but it's not looking good.

More Position Designation:

What about Guards, Swings, and Bigs?

Who are top 5?

Guards: Paul, Parker, Harden, Westbrook, Wade
Swings: Anthony, Durant, James, George, Gay
Bigs: M. Gasol, Howard, Duncan, Horford, Garnett

Can you make some all NBA teams out of those?

No comments:

Post a Comment